Sunday, April 28, 2013

Upcoming Exhibits and Open Studios

May 11th - June 15th
The Language of Flowers
Modern Eden Gallery
403 Francisco Street
San Francisco, CA  94133

I will have one new woven encaustic photograph in this exhibit.

May 18th & 19th
Silicon Valley Open Studios
My Home Studio
492 Arleta Ave
San Jose, CA 95128

As I begin a new creative journey influenced by Motherhood I feel it is time to let some of  my older work find new homes and make space for the pursuit of new creations. So this year I will be having my first ever studio inventory sale!
Select series and pieces will be 25%-50% off. The sale will only be during Open Studios May 18th & 19th. 

I will be exhibiting and selling my alternative process photography, mixed media artwork, prints, cards & more.
Enjoy ambient and down tempo music provided by Mark Camp.


June 7th - July 15th
88 South Fourth Street
San Jose, CA

I will have one new mixed media piece in this exhibit






No comments: