Monday, September 20, 2010

I have been neglecting this blog in a terrible way. I am a lot more active on my facebook page because it allows me to just send little updates more often. Go over there and "like" my art page and you can get a lot more info about me and my artwork. http://www.facebook.com/shannonamidonart

I have a couple of new exhibits coming up:

Resolutions and Dissolutions
San Jose State University
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192

Opening Reception Sunday, Oct 3, 2-4 pm
On exhibit through October 30th

This exhibit consists of artwork by members of the The South Bay Area Women’s Caucus for Art (SBAWCA) and I will be exhibiting an encaustic piece.



My Favorite Nightmares
Works Gallery San Jose
451 South First Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Gallery: 408-286-6800

Reception on Halloween, October 31st, 7-11pm & November 5th, 8-11pm
The art will be on display from October 31-November 25.

I will be exhibiting a brand new fiber/mixed media piece in this show.

No comments: