Friday, February 27, 2009

This and That

Life has been moving along at light speed again. Good intentions to keep up with things and in touch with people get lost in the madness. So I thought I would share a few random bits of things I have been doing and enjoying.

People:
I recently went to two great shows, Tapes and Tapes and Airborne Toxic Event. Both shows were fabulous and I even got to dance on stage at the Airborne show. Nothing like a little music to inspire and make your heart sing.

Places:
I just booked a trip to New Orleans for my Birthday in Mach. We are staying in a beautiful 19th century hotel on Jackson Square in the French Quarter. I cant wait for this trip and am very excited about all of the art, architecture and food.

Things:
EyeFi wireless memory card. This is a really cool card that makes your camera digital wireless, it uploads any picture you take to your computer or the internet wirelessly. It makes things very easy and convenient.

No comments: