Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Shows

KALEID Gallery

Grand Opening Reception of a new local artists' gallery featuring fine art, limited editions and creative gifts by over 60 artists.

Opening Reception
Friday February 2nd
7pm - 9pm
Music performances by: Deathat, Benjamin Henderson

KALEID gallery
88 South Fourth Street
San Jose

I have 10 original pieces from my Subtle Meditations Series on display. My artwork will be exhibited indefinitely and I will be updating and rotating art on a regular basis.


XOXO ALL MEDIUMS NUDE ART SHOW

Opening Reception
VALENTINE'S DAY, Thursday February 14th, 2007

SPACE GALLERY
1141polk street
San Francisco
(Sutter and Post) next to the hemlock

w/ live music by GET THE FUNK OUT FUNKY BAND, ZERO MASS and DAK
dj COTTON & FOUZIA spinnin'
dancers
m&m's,
RAFFLE prizes from GOOD VIBRATIONS
special pieces that will be auctioned off to support small local charities.

I will have two nude photographs displayed.

No comments: