Sunday, November 12, 2006

Keeping Busy

Keeping busy with art and such. I just dropped off my piece for the Works auction Saturday and will be dropping off two pieces for the “Blue” show on Wednesday. I have been getting some prints and other things ready for the Holiday Gallery of Gifts that Phantom Galleries puts on every year. It’s a great place to get unique gifts and artwork for reasonable prices.
I have a busy week ahead of me. Wednesday is an art drop off, Thursday I am taking a candy making class and Friday is the opening reception for “Blue”. I am excited about the weekend because we are going on a safari in Sonoma. Just a little get away to Safari West wildlife preserve with over 400 exotic mammals and birds. We are going to stay in a luxury canvas tent and go on a safari adventure. Then to top it all off I am taking all next week off of work. A much needed break to recharge and relax.

No comments: