Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh' here I am

So after months of neglect I am back with renewed motivation. My initial purpose for the blog in was to have a place to put more in-depth info about my shows, art, inspiration and processes. During the summer not much happens for me, creatively or professionally. So, not that I need it, but that is my excuse for not updating this page. Now, to the fun stuff.

I have created 6 new pieces in my Subtle Meditations Series. They are up on my website along with some pictures from previous exhibits to give people an idea of how they all look displayed.









I also have a few shows coming up in the next couple of months and anticipate a few more that are not yet confirmed. I will list those as I am more certain about them.

Blue
11/17/06 - 1/3/07

Reception
November 17, 2006
5:00pm to 6:30pm
San Mateo City Hall Gallery
330 W. 20th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403
Phone: 650-522-7000
I will be exhibiting a few pieces from my Phosphene Series
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benefit Auction
11/21 - 12/2

Reception and Auction:
December 2 - 5pm
auction at 7pm
WORKS - SAN JOSE
30 North 3rd Street
San Jose, CA 95112

All proceeds support exhibition,
performance, and education programs at works/san josé,
your community art and performance center.
I have created a completely new piece for this benefit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visual Aids
Postcards From The Edge

Skkema, Jenkins & Co
530 West 22nd Street
New York, NY

Benefit Sale
Saturday, December 2 from 12:00 – 6:00 PM
&
Sunday, December 3 from 12:00 – 4:00 PM

No comments: