Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I can breathe

A sigh of relief..Open Studios is over, the Saratoga show is hung and now I can breathe. Open studios went very well. Saturday was very successful, Sunday was slower I am sure the combination of Mothers Day and heat played a factor in that.
Now I can sit back process and absorb everything. I have been so busy I haven't gotten to read my magazines and they have been piling up. I just got back into my book The Mercury Visions of Louis Daguerre, which I am really enjoying and almost finished with.
I am ready for something new, something different, to push it to the next level. This year has been amazing so far for me. I can't wait to see what the Summer holds. We have a couple of trips planned in the next few months. Just little week/weekend getaways to southernern California - maybe a couple other places, who knows.

No comments: