Saturday, September 10, 2005

Art Walk

I was recently informed that my artwork had been chosen to be included in the Inner sunset Art Walk. This is where artist are paired up with local businesses, the artist displays their work and the thought is it will be enriching to the community and give the artist more public exposure because it is a local business rather than a gallery. I did this in Palo Alto at The Cottage Green and it worked out very well.
I must admit I was a bit worried when I saw the business I was paired up with, Cybelle’s Frontroom. I had never been there before the only information I could find was that it was a pizza place. Don't get me wrong I love pizza but I was just not sure how my artwork would go with it. Well, I went up and checked it out today and all my worries vanished. It is a very nice Italian /pizza restaurantt, with beautiful Burgundyy walls and lots of nice dark wood. They have a large balcony/loft area where my art will be displayed.
I will be exhibiting about 20 pieces from my "Subtle Meditations" series. So if you are in the area you should check out the art and have some pizza. I will be attending the closing reception on October 1st.

September 17th - October 1st
Inner Sunset Art Walk
Cybelle's Frontroom(along the balcony and balcony face)
1385 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112

This is a Two Week event , 28 businesses in the Inner Sunset are hosting art exhibits by more than 30 local artists.

Saturday October 1st
Closing Reception with artists,
Canvas Gallery 1200 9th Avenue (at Lincoln)
San Francisco, CA 94112

No comments: